ISO55000 can provide a number of advantages for achieving effective asset management.
• Alignment of processes, resources and functional contributions (instead of departmental silos and competing, short-term priorities)
• Creating a transparent audit trail for what is done, when and why
• Better understanding and usage of data and information to
provide informed and consistent decisions
• Improved planning (especially capital expenditure).
• Consistent, prioritised and auditable risk management
• Alignment and coordination of existing initiatives, including
• Greater engagement of the workforce, including leadership,
communications and cross-disciplinary teamwork.
Download Tolerro’s assessment of the case for implementing the ISO 55000 Asset Management Framework.
Date Article was written – 2017 Author: Paul Nicolo